#ExeFactor Live 11th May, Mercedes Benz South West
[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” make_fullwidth=”off” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”on” use_custom_gutter=”off” allow_player_pause=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on” make_equal=”off” parallax_1=”off” parallax_method_1=”off”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
The second #ExeFactor live event is just a week away, preparations for this exciting event are going well and we’ve had an excellent response with many people supporting both our initiative as well as BEEP. There are still a limited number of tickets available; we have opted to donate all ticket proceeds directly to BEEP, so far this figure is around the £500 mark but we’d love to push that even higher and aim for £700 including any donations to BEEP. If you still haven’t booked your ticket or you have booked but would like to make a donation, simply click on the tickets button via this link bit.ly/2oElbco We are looking forward to seeing you at Mercedes Benz South West next Thursday at 18h30. Here are some of the best bits:
- International Rugby player and Mercedes Benz South West ambassador Geoff Parling will be our headline speaker; he’ll be talking about his career so far and what it means to live in our fantastic city.
- Mercedes Benz South West will be giving away a car for the weekend and will be supplying bubbly, cordial and the amazing backdrop for a fantastic event.
- We’ll be supporting BEEP UK Matt Jess and Julian Salvi will be telling us about the great work they are doing, we’ll also have a raffle available with some fantastic prizes, so please bring some cash along with you.
- NatWest Bank, Sampsonhall and Saltare Business Intelligence will all be sharing their experiences on working in our amazing city.
- A banquet of gourmet canapés will be supplied by Grubs Up they will be exhibiting their prowess in top quality food.
- A vast array of business leaders from Exeter and the surrounding areas will be there. You never know, you could meet your next client or supplier!
- Finally and most importantly, we’ll be helping to make a positive impact on a young person’s life.
Thank you for your involvement in The Exe Factor, your support is hugely appreciated, please spread the word and get any business associates there who aren’t already booked. Please arrive for networking at 18h30, parking has been arranged at Stockmans Car Park, bring some cash for the raffle and plenty of business cards.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_image admin_label=”Image” src=”https://growmarketinguk.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/original.jpg” alt=”Exe Factor Live 11th May” show_in_lightbox=”off” url_new_window=”off” use_overlay=”off” animation=”left” sticky=”off” align=”center” force_fullwidth=”off” always_center_on_mobile=”on” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]